Here's a fun and easy way for even a young child to make an American Flag
1. Draw a box and fill it in with star stickers (older children can do this and count out 50, for younger children, 50 might be too overwhelming)
2. For young children, cover the box with a piece of paper.
3. Supply red paint to make the stripes.
4. Then remove the paper over the box and supply blue paint, encouraging the child to paint all in the box and cover up all the stars.
5. Once the paint has dried, carefully peel off the star stickers.
|by a child just 2 1/2 years old.|
Consider sending some flag painting to deployed soldiers